Friday, September 7, 2007

I hate...green

i hate your little mean green eyes
i hate them, 'cause they told me lies...

i hate it when you look at me
i hate your big green smile
because i know that deep inside
my name's just a green file...

i also hate when i believe
that green is what you are saying
i hate that when i go to sleep
i'm left with green... and praying...

i hate to see all these green doors
and so, i hate to wait
for those two mean green eyes to close
and see that green's my fate...

it's always green, it will be green
and green from now 'til then
my happiness will still be green
'cause green doesn't mean hell...

you're green no more, nothing to hate...
but still...i know that soon
you're mean green eyes will be the same
on that green autumn afternoon...

just...green

No comments: