Friday, September 7, 2007

Unknown feelings

i can't seem to understand why
in the morning, my angel will die
I can't see no reason to try.
'Cause once again, my soul will start to cry

i'm starring at you now, although you're so far away
my scars won't stop from bleeding, i'm begging you, please stay
in a corner of my mind, you are lying on the floor
wake me up before you will walk through the back door

please tell me what i have done wrong
i can't pretend anymore i'm feeling strong
all my feeling are distorted, not a chance
i tried my best to save something from this romance.

you were my queen but someone's stolen your crown
another chance to prove me that you're letting me down
all my dreams are gone with no hope
i feel my life hanging from a thin rope

and i'm looking at you straight in the eyes
all these moments were nothing put pure lies
there's a thing i just can't get out of my head
will i ever have the strength to forget

all the bitter feelings that run through my veins
i keep trying but the memory remains
my heart is beating, tied to all these rusty chains
and just like that, my life's not over, it begins..

i'll live my life in this world full of you
and i'm afraid there's nothing else that i can do

you're named is carved in my heart by my tears
i realize i got rid of all my fears
i don't wanna see you near me anymore
just let me sleep, start to think about that door.

No comments: